Having experienced recent growth in the British economy, manufacturing is an important industry in both UK and global markets.
Cash flow for manufacturers can be difficult to balance however, with businesses facing expenses such as rent, leases and having to frequently pay suppliers.
Paying for these costs can be difficult for manufacturing businesses largely due to being paid on regular, but lengthy, payment terms.
Manufacturing finance offers a way for manufacturers to relieve these financial pressures by providing advance payment to cover these costs. From a long-term perspective, this aids in providing financial flexibility and greater potential for growth.
It’s quick and easy to access funds, which means you can get the cash flow you need to get on with business. With MarketFinance, you get:
- Fast funding: quick funding decisions and set-up
- Hassle free experience: easy to use digital interface
- Help in real-time: personal customer support
- Straightforward costs: no hidden fees
- WHAT IS WORKING CAPITAL - A GUIDE TO WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
- WHAT IS PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING?
- WHAT IS TRADE FINANCE?
- WHAT IS IMPORT FINANCE?
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES FINANCING
- WHAT IS ASSET LENDING?
- WHAT IS ASSET FINANCE?
- WHAT IS EXPORT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS TRANSPORT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS RECRUITMENT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS MANUFACTURING FINANCE?
- WHAT IS INVOICE FINANCE?
- WHAT IS FACTORING?
- WHAT IS SPOT FACTORING?
- WHAT IS INVOICE TRADING?
- WHAT IS INVOICE DISCOUNTING?
- WHAT IS SELECTIVE INVOICE DISCOUNTING?
- FACTORING VS INVOICE DISCOUNTING
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Debt Factoring
- HOW TO COMPARE FACTORING COMPANIES
- INVOICE FINANCE VS OVERDRAFTS
- INVOICE FINANCE VS BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
- WHAT IS A DEBENTURE?
- WHAT IS WORKING CAPITAL?
- PEER TO PEER FINANCE, CROWDFUNDING AND ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS FUNDING
- WHAT IS THE PEER-TO-PEER FINANCE ASSOCIATION?
- HOW TO DEAL WITH LATE PAYMENT
- TOP TIPS TO IMPROVE CASH FLOW
- The ultimate guide to accredited CBILS lenders
- What is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and should my business apply for a loan?