The delays and complications associated with trading overseas can be a huge burden on a business's cash flow.
Keeping track of tariffs, freight rates and Incoterms can add extra stress and cost to importing, giving you less time to think about your finances.
Import finance specialises in overcoming these challenges, leaving working capital free to invest into growing the business.
Import finance will help you to close the funding gap between an order from a UK customer placed on credit terms, and the payment demanded by your overseas supplier.
Using an import finance facility will ease the pressure on cash flow and can take care of some of the complex paperwork and procedures that come with it.
Import finance can fund up to 100% of overseas purchases; freight, duty and VAT included, all the way to the point where the UK customer pays your invoice.
In addition to export finance , MarketFinance also offers trade finance covering imports.
Our invoice discounting solutions allow you to get an advance against your outstanding customer invoices – either on a selective or whole ledger basis. If you choose to add on credit control , you can get the benefits of credit collection support on a fully confidential basis.
It’s quick and easy to access funds, which means you can get the cash flow you need to get on with business. With MarketFinance, you get:
- Fast funding: quick funding decisions and set-up
- Hassle free experience: easy to use digital interface
- Help in real-time: personal customer support
- Straightforward costs: no hidden fees
- WHAT IS WORKING CAPITAL - A GUIDE TO WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
- WHAT IS PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING?
- WHAT IS TRADE FINANCE?
- WHAT IS IMPORT FINANCE?
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES FINANCING
- WHAT IS ASSET LENDING?
- WHAT IS ASSET FINANCE?
- WHAT IS EXPORT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS TRANSPORT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS RECRUITMENT FINANCE?
- WHAT IS MANUFACTURING FINANCE?
- WHAT IS INVOICE FINANCE?
- WHAT IS FACTORING?
- WHAT IS SPOT FACTORING?
- WHAT IS INVOICE TRADING?
- WHAT IS INVOICE DISCOUNTING?
- WHAT IS SELECTIVE INVOICE DISCOUNTING?
- FACTORING VS INVOICE DISCOUNTING
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Debt Factoring
- HOW TO COMPARE FACTORING COMPANIES
- INVOICE FINANCE VS OVERDRAFTS
- INVOICE FINANCE VS BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
- WHAT IS A DEBENTURE?
- WHAT IS WORKING CAPITAL?
- PEER TO PEER FINANCE, CROWDFUNDING AND ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS FUNDING
- WHAT IS THE PEER-TO-PEER FINANCE ASSOCIATION?
- HOW TO DEAL WITH LATE PAYMENT
- TOP TIPS TO IMPROVE CASH FLOW
- The ultimate guide to accredited CBILS lenders
- What is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and should my business apply for a loan?